Unfiltered apple cider vinegar works perfectly for your hair and scalp. It cleans your hair, giving it more body and luster, and it also prevents hair loss. Apple cider vinegar relieves itching of the scalp and eliminates dandruff by destroying bacteria or fungi that block hair follicles.
It is packed with alpha-hydroxy acid and, washing your hair using this method will eliminate any build-up of your favorite styling products. This method offers excellent hair quality, good pH balance, stimulates hair growth and a healthier scalp.
Apple cider vinegar kills bacteria and fights dandruff. Promotes blood circulation in tiny blood capillaries. It is an excellent antiseptic shampoo, antifungal and antiviral agent, powerful against scalp infections.
– pH balance of hair follicles
– removes dead skin cells and promotes healthy growth of hair
– relieves dry, flaky scalp
– fight against dandruff
– removes accumulations of styling products
– gives a healthy shine
– Promotes healthy growth of hair because it treats clogged hair follicles caused by bacterial infections. These infections create crisp flakes on the scalp, which could eventually cause hair loss.
How to use apple cider vinegar for different types of hair?
- Curly hair, thick or long – combine 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar and 1 quart of hot water
- Straight, fine, fine or short hair – combine 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and 1 cup of hot water
- Chemically treated hair or hair – combine 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar and 2 cups hot water
- Naturally ornate or thick hair – combine 1 cup of apple cider vinegar and 3 cups of hot water
How often should you use an apple cider vinegar rinse?
- Curly hair, thick or long – Once every 2 weeks
- Straight, fine, fine or short hair – once a week
- Chemically treated hair or hair – Once a month
- Naturally kine or thick hair – Once per 6 to 8 weeks